Today's highlight

I know most of you might be thinking that I have been lazy lately.... to an extent I do agree with you =) Trust me I was busy with few things which I really needed to complete - enough excuses! Well, today I will keep it short and crisp - will have to catch up with two big games i.e. world cup final and Wimbledon final. You wanna bet with me....=) well I hope Italy wins the final and Nadal wins the Wimbledon. Sorry friends who supports France and Federer - trust me I like the play of Zidane and adore few signature shorts of Federer. It will be challenge for Nadal to beat Federer on grass - so, it will be a pleasure to see how Federer plays Nadal.

Here is one article on Tata Coffee. Tata is a household brand name in India - starting from Tata Salt to big trucks and now Tata is going global. Globalization really made it possible for any domestic brand with a big dream to go global - World is truly a Flat marketplace.
http://ia.rediff.com/money/2006/jun/30tata1.htm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back from my India trip

Innovative Organizations - Part 2

Back on the road