Some thoughts

It's been a while since my last posting....I hope everyone is doing well.

Well, the good news is I finally purchased the air ticket for my upcoming India trip - I am looking forward for this trip. Everytime I visit India, it's a different feeling - I don't think if I was in India I would have got the opportunity to feel my homecoming in the same way. Anyways, I think enough of my personal stories....

I found this article interesting - From Mr. Murthy of Infosys:
How one has to be engaged with the system before one attempted to reform it, how idealism needed to be channelled into action rather than be allowed to succumb to defeatist hand-wringing, and how every small act had to be governed by an overarching commitment to integrity.
http://ia.rediff.com/money/2006/aug/01mguest.htm

The following article for the marketing professionals (5 lessons from Philip Kotler):
Lesson 1: R&D must be market-ready
Lesson 2: Number-crunching is more than just calculating market shares
Lesson 3: The co-creation mantra
Lesson 4: Expand market size
Lesson 5: Strategic trajectory for Indian brands

http://ia.rediff.com/money/2006/aug/01kotler.htm

Enjoy the rest of the week....
Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back from my India trip

Innovative Organizations - Part 2

Back on the road